You need to bring with you to your appointment
- Any letters or reports from your doctor or hospital
- Your ACC number, if you have one.
- Your Private Health Insurance details, if you have cover.
- Any X-rays, CT or MRI films and reports. If you have a hard copy image, bring that but if these are not available bring the disc of the images.
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from them if you have one.
- A list of all medicines you are taking including herbal and natural remedies.
- Your pharmaceutical entitlement card.
We make every effort to run on time, but occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.